Our top 20 young adult novels.
Young adult fiction is becoming increasingly popular with adults let alone young adults. Just take a look at the books you see on your morning commute. We are certainly guilty of reading one or two YA novels this year and we have seriously loved them! Take a look at our top 20 YA novels that you need to read right now.
1. A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L’Engle
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, by Jenny Han
3. Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
5. All the Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven
6. Since You’ve Been Gone, by Morgan Matson
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas
8. Divergent, by Veronica Roth
9. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
10. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
11. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
12. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling
13. The Hate U Give, by Angie Thomas
14. The His Dark Materials series, by Philip Pullman
15. Wonder, by R.J. Palacio
16. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
17. A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket
18. Looking for Alaska, by John Green
19. Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon
20. Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher
Did your favourite make the list? Are you currently reading a YA novel? Tell us in the comments below!